Starring : Rao Ramesh, Hebah Patel, Tejaswi Madivada, Ashwin, Parvateesam, Noel
Rating : 3/5
Director : Bhaskar Bandi
Producer : Bekkem Venugopal
Music Director : Sekhar Chandra
Padmavati(Hebah Patel) is a village girl who comes to the city for her further studies. Her father(Rao Ramesh) wants to marry her off in a traditional family but Padmavati wants to have a love marriage of her choice.
During this time, she comes across three young guys called Gokul(Noel), Nani(Ashwin) and Namo(Parvatesam) and starts liking them individually. The twist in the tale arises when her father comes to know of the weird situation that his daughter has landed into.
What will Padmavati do now? How will she convince her father? and whom will she marry at the end? That forms the rest of the story.
One of the biggest assets of this film is the interesting story line. Credit should go to writer Sai Krishna for coming up with an intriguing plot of a girl loving three guys at a time. The emotional scenes which come during the pre-climax and climax are superb and have been executed quite well by director Bhaskar Bandi.
Hebah Patel is quite impressive in the lead role. She had a lot of scope to perform and has done quite well for herself. As usual, Rao Ramesh impresses yet again in a solid way. The way his role has been inserted into the main plot is quite good.
Comedy track featuring Jabardasth comedians works well most of the time. Tejaswini does a wonderful job as Hebah’s friend. Her casting is quite good and the talented actress ably supports Hebah through the film.
Dialogues written by Prasanna Kumar are surely worth a mention. Especially, those written for Rao Ramesh are quite good and meaningful. Chota K Naidu’s camera work adds a special edge as all the visuals are quite youthful. Shekhar Chandra’s music is good as all the songs have been composed quite well.
Coming to the director Bhaskar Bandi, he does a decent job with the film. Even though the film is mostly predictable, the way he has dealt with it and narrated the movie in a simple and neat manner is quite good.
Nanna Nenu Na Boyfriends is a unique romantic drama which has some decent moments. Hebah Patel and Rao Ramesh’s performance and some strong emotional scenes are basic assets. On the flipside, routine love scenes and a predictable first half make the film go down at times. Finally, if you like love stories with a twist and a bit of father sentiment, you can give this film a shot.
Incoming search terms:
- nanna nenu naa boyfriends dialogues
- nanna nenu naa boyfriends movie dialogues
- nanna nenu naa boyfriends ringtones
- Nanna nenu na boyfriends ringtones
- nanna nenu naa boyfriends dialogue
- nenu nanna na boyfriends movie dialogues
- NENU NANA NA BOY FRIENDS MOVIE dialouges lyrics
- nanna nenu na boyfriends movie dialogues
- nana nenu na boyfriends movie dialogues
- nanna nenu na boyfriends dialogues
- nanna nenu naa boyfriends dialogues ringtones
- nenu na boyfriends ring ringtone download
- nana nenu na boyfriends movie dilog lyrics
- nanna nennu naa boy friends lo dilagues
- nanna nenu na boyfriends ringtones download
- nanna nenu naa boyfriends dialogues download
- Nanna nenu na boyfriend movie dialogues
- nenu na boyfriends dialogues lyrics
- nanna nenu naa boy friends dialogues
- nanna nenu na boyfriends dilogs
- nenu naa boyfriends dailuges download
- nenu na boyfriends movie dialouges
- nana nenu na boyfriends movie background songs
- Manna nsnu na boyfriends movie dialogs ands bgms download com
- Nanna nennu na boy friends movie audio ringtone songs download