Rating : 3/5
Starring : Roshan, Shriya Sharma, Nagarjuna Akkineni
Director : G. Naga Koteswara Rao
Samuel (Roshan), son of poor farmer, studies plus one in Nirmala Convent school in a village near S. Kota in Andhra Pradesh. He is a studious guy and highly intelligent. His classmate Shanti (Shriya Sharma), daughter of rich landlord of the same village, wants to divert his attention from books and make him look at girls.
When Shanti teases Samuel one time, he immediately loses focus and starts loving her and invents the language of love too. Upon knowing Shanti and Samuel’s love, her father beats up Samuel. When her father insults him that nobody knows him beyond this village, he wants to become popular and lands in Hyderabad.
He meets actor Nagarjuna and asks him to hold Meelo Evaro Koteeshwarudu challenge in his village. After some drama, Nagarjuna accepts. How he becomes winner in this program and turns popular overnight and how he wins his love
remains the rest of the story.
Nirmala Convent is a perfect launch pad for Roshan. The young boy had scope in every which way to showcase his all-round skills. Not only does he look good, but the way the young guy emotes on screen is impressive. He has a stunning screen presence and the required innocence which suited his role well. For a guy who is making his debut at such a young age, he has done a tremendous job.
The film picks up a good pace from the second part right after Nagarjuna’s entry. The game show, Nagarjuna’s performance elevate the film to a decent level. As usual, Nagarjuna is a charmer and plays the sheet anchor’s role well. Suma’s son Roshan does his supporting role decently.
A special mention should go to the heroine Shriya who has also done a very god job in the film. She is quite talented and emotes supremely well throughout the film. Tagubothu Ramesh brings some laughs to the proceedings.
On the whole, Nirmala Convent is a perfect launch pad for Roshan Srikanth. The young hero shines in his role and surely has a rocking future ahead. The film also has some decent moments and moves at a simple pace. If you ignore the slow first half and predictable nature of the film, you can give this film a shot for its innocence and Nag’s cameo.
Incoming search terms:
- isam rating
- nirmala convent review imdb
- kashmora review imdb ratings
- Shathamanambhavathi rating of idmb
- nirmala convent movie duologue s download
- nirmala convent rating in imdb
- hickool thelgu movei
- Nirmala convent total collections in
- Okadochadu imdb movie review
- nirmalaconvent imdb
- nirmalaconvent hiscool telugu movi hd com
- nirmala convent review in imdb
- nirmala convent total callections
- nirmala kanvent only hiroyin shiy srma imges com in
- Nirmala kanvent rating imdb
- saithan review imdb
- sathamanam bhavathi review imd
- sathamanam bhavathi rating in imdb
- Sathamanam bhavathi imdb review
- sathamanam bavathi ratings imdb
- sathamanam bavathi rating from imdb
- sathamanam bavathi imdb
- sathamanam bavathi imbd ratings
- Satamanambavathi imbd rating